BlueVPN opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth channel and implement reverse DUN features. It requires BlueDUN installed and running on the Android host device or a GPRS modem/phone with an available BT DUN profile.
BlueVPN+ opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth or USB channel and allows to navigate the internet without a WiFi or a built-in 3G module.
It requires one of:
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
1. TABLET (USB host port) & 3G STICK or PSTN (Line) Modem
2. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & GPRS MODEM PHONE
3. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & ANDROID PHONE
4. LAPTOP PC & ANDROID PHONE
5. GPS NAVIGATOR & ANDROID PHONE
IMPORTANT NOTE: BlueDUN issue: why the "Start Service" button has no effect?