BlueDUN emulates the hardware modem on your Android phone. It allows your phone to share wifi or mobile connection over the bluetooth channel with other devices like PCs,tablets or navigation systems. The bluetooth DUN (dial-up network) service is turned on, in order to enable the external device to access the Internet.
BlueVPN opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth channel and implement reverse DUN features. It requires BlueDUN installed and running on the Android host device or a GPRS modem/phone with an available BT DUN profile.
BlueVPN+ opens a VPN connection through the bluetooth or USB channel and allows to navigate the internet without a WiFi or a built-in 3G module.
It requires one of:
- Android smartphone/tablet with BlueDUN installed and running
- GPRS phone with Dial-Up Networking (DUN) support
- USB Stick with 3G or PSTN Modem
1. TABLET (USB host port) & 3G STICK or PSTN (Line) Modem
2. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & GPRS MODEM PHONE
3. TABLET / ANDROID DEVICE & ANDROID PHONE
4. LAPTOP PC & ANDROID PHONE
5. GPS NAVIGATOR & ANDROID PHONE
IMPORTANT NOTE: BlueDUN issue: why the "Start Service" button has no effect?